June 13, 2008

untitled, Another Work in Progress

I haven't been able to finish any of the larger paintings (paint is drying rather slowly) so I thought I would share another work in progress tonight. I have a series of these little 6" x 6" paintings on the go... mostly still life (some yet decided...) and all on black gesso. I really like how the colours seem to glow.


house oil painting
untitled, a Work in Progress
6" x 6" oil on stretched canvas
© 2008


I'm using a variety of Windsor & Newton and Daniel Smith paintings... two of my favourite brands. I am saving up my pennies for another order from Daniel Smith. I only picked up a couple of their oil paints to give them a try... and now that I have tried, I want to get more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...